Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friends!

There are a lot of different types of friends out there. Friends that you can count on always, friends that will drop everything for you to help you out in times of need, and friends that become aquaintances. You have to love those people that you meet and you feel like you have known them for such a long time. Those people are put into your life for certain reasons and those are the people you want to hold on to. You can learn a lot from them and they can learn a lot from you. If you find the right people to hang out with and to be around, they essentially form you to be the person you grow up to be. What I have learned while growing up is that it takes a lot of work to keep and form solid relationships with people that you care about. There have been people that I have been friends with for most of my life and I really thought they were friends that I would grow up with and have them over to my house for family BBQ's.

Well I was wrong and it does suck a little bit. It's not fun to see them go down a path that I wish I could prevent. It gets to me when I see their drunken pictures all over the web and see how much "fun" they are having..

Im doing good now though because I have a couple of good friends that I can go to and that will hang out with me for me and we dont need other stuff that messes with us in order to have fun. I still love those guys to death and will be here for them if they ever need help.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. You are definitely a trooper. And way strong for not giving into things that will mess up your life. It'll be sad down the road..when they're just reaching out to help but it might be too late. But you'll always be a good friend I know it!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete